Proverbs Chapter 28 verse 13
Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.
- Bible Verse Of The Day KJV – Inspirational ImageVerse Of The Day KJV 05 August 2020 1 John Chapter 3 verse 18 King James Version (KJV) My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
- Bible Verse Of The Day 04 August 2020 Ephesians 5:3Verse Of The Day NIV Ephesians Chapter 5 verse 3 New International Version (NIV) But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.
- Bible Verse Of The Day 03 August 2020 Proverbs 21:21Verse Of The Day Proverbs Chapter 21 verse 21 New International Version (NIV) Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.
- Bible Verse Of The Day August 02, 2020, John 14:21Verse Of The Day NIV John Chapter 14 verse 21 New International Version (NIV) Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.
- Bible Verse Of The Day 01 August Ecclesiastes 11:5Verse Of The Day Ecclesiastes Chapter 11 verse 5 New International Version (NIV) As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things. English Standard Version (ESV) As you do not know the way the spirit … Read more Bible Verse Of The Day, 1 May 2020 – Proverbs 28:13