A Beginners Guide To Riding A Horse
Posted on: October 1, 2018 /
Here’s an exclusive sneak peek of what YOU’LL learn from my Horse Lessons:
- How to discipline your Horse the right way.
- Gripping the horse’s mane. Should you? We’ll tell you.
- How to instantly recognize an outgoing friendly horse
- Understand how a horse thinks and sees. Very important for your safety!
- The earliest horses and how they have changed
- What are the easiest ways to mount and dismount a horse?
- A comparison of horse riding styles; English or Western. Which one is best for you?
- Which saddle might be best for you?
- Horse riding for people with special needs
- Controlling a horse is much easier once you have asserted yourself and gained the horse’s trust. We will show you how it’s done!
- How to read a horse’s body language and know EXACTLY what it means when horseback riding
- If you have children why not get them involved. It can be fun for them too.
- The horse’s ears and how it holds the key to how they are feeling
- What to expect on your second horseback ride, and your third and fourth
- What is a Bay horse? We’ll tell ya
- The joys of horseback riding in a complicated world filled with clutter.
- Have to approach a horse from behind? We’ll teach you the right way.
- A history of horses and horseback riding that will prepare you for your new adventure.
- How to get your horse to start walking, and how most beginners get this wrong!
- How tight should you hold the reins? We’ll tell you.
- The best way to approach a horse to help gain its trust in you.
- How to get your horse to stop instantly
- A Beginners Guide To Riding A Horse