Beekeeping 101 is a detailed, illustrated training manual that covers the most important aspects of beekeeping such as the most popular type of bee and the ideal size and location for your colony. A list of the equipment needed to start your beekeeping operation and the approximate cost is extensively covered in Beekeeping 101.
You’ll be able to let the honeybees do all of the work for you, only having to go out every now and again with the hive tool to remove frames from the hive and remove delicious honey as you need. There will always be extra available to take to your local farmer’s market or shops. You can even bottle and sell it yourself.
Best of all, the process of becoming a beekeeper really couldn’t be any more simple and straightforward – as long as you have the Beekeeping guide at your disposal!
Bees, are self-sustaining and really only require a fraction of your time and money. You do have to do some work to keep them disease-free, but with all of the inside information contained within the Beekeeping program, even that becomes practically effortless.
If you’ve been looking for a way to connect with the natural world around you while at the same time make a considerable amount of money for next to no upfront or ongoing investment, you owe it to yourself to have a closer look at everything the Discover Beekeeping program has to offer.
When you download Beekeeping 101 – a Beginners Guide you will receive:
- Beekeeping 101: 109 pages of step by step, how-to content.
- The Organic Gardener: A natural gardening bible.
- How to Extract Honey: Manual and Automatic methods of extracting honey from the hive.
- The Nutritional Benefits of Honey: Complete guide to the benefits of honey.
- Bonus eBooks and Beekeeping resources: 3 additional eBooks with over 1100 pages of award-winning how-to information.