“Give Me 10 Minutes And I’ll Show You How To Choose the Right Camera, Select The Right Settings For Any Situation, And Answer All Of The Burning Questions You Have About Digital Photography…
…All Without Breaking The Bank Or Spending More Than You Need For The Type of Photographs You Want”
Now You Can Shoot Beautiful Digital Photos and Create Awesome Digital Memories – Guaranteed! (Even If You Are A Total Newbie!)
Here’s a peek of some of what’s inside:
- The secrets to taking amazing night pictures.
- Know which lenses can be added to create special effects – if you need them.
- How to “capture the moment.” Be ready for that special something – it usually shows up unexpectedly!
- Easily determine how much “camera” you really need for your purposes.
- What types of batteries do a digital camera use – this can affect the cost and weight of your camera.
- Understanding what “white balance” is to obtain the best coloring for your pictures.
- Understanding depth of field and how this affects your landscape shots.
- Understanding Macro Mode and how to use it.
- The basics of shooting professional quality digital pictures.
- Learn how to take beautiful pictures of animals and of your pets. Guaranteed to bring a smile to everyone’s face!
- How to take jaw-dropping pictures of horizons and sunsets. They’ll really think you’re a pro when you show them these!
- How to shop for the right camera – this information can save you hundreds of dollars.
- How the quality and quantity of megapixels affect the pictures you take. Know what you need and what you want.
- Dispelling the myths about digital cameras. Repeat – my digital camera is my friend!
- Discover how to use the shutter-release, flash fill and red-eye reduction features included in your camera.
Imagine taking sunset pics like this!
- Where to find photo editors – for Free!
- Understanding “shutter lag” and how it can speed up or slow down the time of taking multiple pictures.
- Turning your digital photographs into art. Includes photo editing tips, software suggestions, and scrapbooking ideas.
- The different file types associated with digital camera pictures. What to use, why to use and when to use.
- The difference between “optical zoom” and “digital zoom” and why this is important.
- Printing your digital pictures – everything from printing software to printer inks and troubleshooting tips. No digital stone left unturned.
- Picture taking problems and how to fix them.
- How to save and share your pictures – perhaps the most important info in the ebook!
- Digital photography rights – good to know when you’re traveling.
- Defining and fine tuning “image noise.” Learn how to minimize “digital dirt” that can ruin a great shot.
And much more!