Forget About Strict, Complicated Diets
Get Absolutely Ripped in 60 Days
time to end the confusion, cut through the nonsense and discover the simple
nutrition plan that works. Forget about all the hype and gimmicks.
Forget about low carbs, ultra high protein and food combining. That’s all bullshit.
There are three problems with most diet programs out there:
- 1.With most muscle building diets you gain two pounds of fat for every pound of muscle.
- 2.With most fat loss diets you lose one pound of muscle for every two pounds of fat.
- 3.Low carb diets kill your physical and mental performance, and wreck your body.
For a nutrition plan to work it has to be simple. It has to fit and work with your lifestyle. It can’t be ultra restrictive and chock full of rules. And you have to be able to eat the delicious foods you love. That’s what The Renegade Diet is all about.
Jason Ferruggia has been featured in:
The only diet that specifically targets ugly, stubborn, hard-to-lose bodyfat.
No matter how hard you try or what you do it seems impossible to lose that ugly body fat on your belly, chest, hips, love handles, and glutes.
The Renegade Diet was designed specifically to eliminate stubborn fat once and for all crushing the 5 biggest nutrition myths:
- Myth: Low Carb/ Paleo Style Diets Are the Best for Losing
Fact: Low carb diets kill your physical and mental performance. They also negatively effect hormone levels, making it even harder to lose fat and build muscle.
- Myth: High Protein Diets Build More Muscle & Burn More
Fact: This is a lie told by supplement companies. Too much protein causes digestive health issues and makes you fatter.
- Myth: You Should Eat 6 Meals Per Day
Fact: In studies comparing 3 meals vs. 6 meals there was no difference in fat loss. There’s no need to be a Tupperware carrying slave to your diet.
- Myth: Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day
Fact: 90% of Americans eat breakfast, yet 50% are obese. There are better options.
- Myth: You Have to Cut Calories
& Carbs at Night
Fact: Studies show that those who consume the majority of their calories and carbs at night lose more bodyfat.
Burn fat while eating all the foods you love
Wouldn’t you love to burn stubborn bodyfat while still getting to eat delicious foods every week and a big dinner every night?
Do you want to do it without becoming a slave to scales and calculations?
Do you want to eliminate gas, bloating, constipation, and other digestive health issues?
Would you like to rid yourself of joint pain just by making some simple changes to the foods you eat? Or have energy levels you haven’t experienced since high school?
Imagine feeling ten years younger. How much that would impact your family and social life.
And how much more productive and financially successful you could be.
shocking facts you’ll discover
in The Renegade Diet…
- Why your current diet is turning you into a fat storing machine.
- Why breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day.
- How to fix low testosterone and elevated estrogen levels.
- Why following the traditional rules of meal frequency is making you fatter and sicker.
- What common household foods are wreaking havoc on your joints.
- Why carbs are NOT the enemy and can help you get ripped… if you know how to use them properly.
- How most diets accelerate the aging process.
- Why you need to eat MORE sodium; not less.
- How excess protein consumption increases bodyfat and DOESN’T help you build muscle. Save your money!
- What to do immediately before training to dramatically enhance fat burning.
- Why you don’t need as many calories as you thought to build muscle.
- How certain foods speed up your recovery between workouts.
- How to naturally optimize hormone levels for the faster results.
- The “healthy fat” myth. Why you should NOT be putting butter in your coffee. Paleo guys are gonna love me for this.
- Does fruit really make you fat? Discover the truth.
- Why you have adrenal fatigue and what to do about it.
- How to strengthen your immune system and stop getting sick
- What rarely used supplements can make a big difference. Most are completely useless.
- How to improve protein assimilation. It’s not how much you eat but how much you utilize.
- The pre-workout snack that makes a bigger difference than any supplement out there.
- Diet tricks that will have you sleeping like a baby.
- How eating pancakes, pizza, and ice cream can actually help you lose fat faster.
The Renegade Diet is a digital eBook available for instant download.
You can read it on your computer or your favorite e-reader like Kindle.
I’m Jason Ferruggia
This e-book is a result of years of work and experimentation, backed by the important work exercise scientists do.
After 20 years in the fitness industry, training hundreds of clients I have a lot of life changing information to share.
Before writing this book I’ve authored hundreds of articles for numerous magazines and websites such as Men’s Health, Muscle & Fitness, MMA Sports Mag, Maximum Fitness and several others.
I’m the chief training adviser to Men’s Fitness Magazine and on the advisory board for Live Strong.▸ On my wedding day with my wife, who is displaying the fat shredding effects of The Renegade Diet.
Real World Results From The Renegade Diet
(I’m happy to put you in touch with any of these people.)
Gained 23 lbs of Muscle
“With the Renegade diet I was able to gain 23 pounds of muscle, get leaner and also feel much more energized throughout the day and get my love for eating good foods back! As a business owner I can now get a lot more work done than ever before.”
Lost 10 lbs of Body Fat
“The Renegade Diet is by far and away the easiest and most effective eating plan I’ve ever tried. It gives you complete freedom and actually allows you get and remain in great shape while still having a social life. It’s the only way I’ll ever eat for the rest of my life.”
Gained 21 lbs of Muscle
“The first pic is from June 24, 2011 fresh out of Navy Boot Camp at 186 pounds, the second is from January 27, 2012 at 207 pounds. It was very easy and convenient to work the Renegade Diet around Military life when you are on the Navy’s time.
-Christopher J. Connelly
Lost 36 lbs of Body Fat
“Coming off of a nearly fatal mountain biking accident where I fractured C5 (neck) and T4 thru T7 (back) I was in the worst shape of my life. With The Renegade Diet I dropped 36lbs while adding muscle to my physique. At 38 I look and more importantly I feel like I’m 28 again.”
Lost 39 lbs of Body Fat
“I started The Renegade Diet three months before my wedding and lost 39 pounds of fat and simultaneously improved all my lifts. I’ve made so many positive life changes and have never felt better because of The Renegade Diet.”
Lost 16 lbs of Body Fat
“While I work out hard, I truly began to see results I’ve never seen before after I started following the diet. After just a few months I lost 16 pounds which is ALOT of weight when you are 5 ft2 in. I can’t believe people actually call me ripped!!
Lost 13 lbs of Body Fat
“I was easily able to apply the Renegade Diet method into my crazy schedule. I now go through my entire day with better mental focus, stabilized energy, and lowered stress level! I have used it to get ripped as well as to gain solid size.”
Lost 14 lbs of Body Fat
“In just my first eight weeks on The Renegade Diet I was able to simultaneously lose fat while also building muscle and getting stronger. All in all I dropped fourteen pounds of bodyfat(but look much bigger). This is the easiest diet plan I have ever followed.”