ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION… contains 160+ POTENT pages of outstanding information – illustrations, graphs, charts, tables, and occasional doses of humor – all presented in clear, concise, easy to understand explanations and solutions for ED sufferers.
This eBook is a great read, full of interesting info. It will tell you:
- What exactly is ED?
- Twenty-two sexual myths – many widely believed – that can cause undue anxiety and ED.
- Treatments – much, much, more than the big three – Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis.
- Think you have ED? Perform a self-assessment.
- The sexual response cycle – what’s supposed to happen and when?
- The prostate – how does this important gland affect sexual function?
- Risk factors – the effect of smoking, drinking, prescription drugs, recreational drugs, illicit drugs, and much more.
- Is it physical or psychological?
- Is ED a normal consequence of aging? NO!
- Important questions to ask your doctor.
- How common or uncommon is it?
- How an erection works.
- Counterfeit, generic, soft tabs, melt tabs, and dissolvable oral ED meds – Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis knockoffs – What you NEED to know.
- Do you ride a bicycle? You’ll definitely want to read this.
- Could ED be a symptom of more serious health problems? YES. Find out more.
- Injections, pumps, and implants are all discussed and illustrated.
ALL NATURAL treatments:
- Magnetic field therapy and its purported therapeutic affects for ED.
- How about acupuncture?
- How about PC exercises? No, they don’t involve your computer.
- Facts about over-the-counter supplements – herbs, vitamins, minerals, and more.
- Can hypnosis help? Find out.
- Aromatherapy? Are you kidding me? Find out!
- And what’s the deal with those ‘male enhancement’ products? Great info.
- Learn about the effects of general exercise and weight loss on ED. You’ll be quite surprised.
This great eBook is further enhanced by an excellent listing of resources:
- Website resources – handy links to authoritative sites, featuring:
- Viagra Humor – a collection of funnies – remember, laughter is the best medicine.
- Top dating sites – for when you get your mojo back!
- The the most trusted ED medical information on the web.
- Sites with the most complete selections of ‘male enhancement’ formulas.
- Marketplace – links to valuable, top-quality resources:
- Internet video – interviews with doctors, surgeries, lectures, and more.
- Herbal, vitamin, mineral, etc. supplement providers.
- Glossary of ED terms.
- Books for further reading.
- An extensive summary table of current, alternative, and future treatments that brings it all together.