Hair Loss Prevention
Do any of these “symptoms” sound familiar?…
You notice your hair “might” be thinning. Maybe someone said something to you about your looking different or (gasp) balding. Maybe someone looked at you differently, or you think they did because of your hair loss.
Maybe it was because of one or both parents? Maybe it was because of your shampoo? Your diet?
You don’t know for sure. So you change your hairstyle, combing the longer, remaining strands over the thinning areas. You switch shampoos. And you don a hat. Or do hats increase the rate of hair loss?
You’re not sure. So you shop for alternate solutions – just in case. You sample various medicated shampoos, conditioners and scalp tools. But they don’t work, & in the meantime, you’re out not only more hair but patience and money.
Late-night TV offers infomercials about “tried-and-true” methods of hair replacement with high-priced but supposedly professional tonics and message gadgets. So you rush to the phone and order yours.
However, these “funky” purchases turn into “frustration” garbage because they don’t work. So now you’re out more money, patience and probably more hair.
Well, look no more. Take root here and delve into the latest hair loss prevention research. Find solutions that work for you, solutions in your budget range.
Dear Proficient Hair Loss Prevention Shoppers,
If you’re looking for the latest, helpful information about hair loss prevention, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re tired of trying assorted shampoos, conditioners and scalp paraphernalia, wash your hands of them and look here.
If you don’t want to spend extra $$ for experimenting to find the right massage oils and therapy, not to mention other scalp treatments and gadgets, you’ve remedied that and found us.
If you’re looking for quick hair loss prevention solutions for a quick-paced lifestyle, you’ve parted the hairs in your favor right here with us!
Now, with no experience necessary, no gadgets, no expensive shampoos, no extra shopping for hard-to-find treatments, you can join the ranks of healthy, happy, successful hair loss prevention winners.
To begin, simply consider these facts…
- It is not apparent to most people that hair is actually being lost until more than 50% of a person’s hair is actually lost
- Natural hair loss is considered to be in the range of 100 hairs per day.
- Over 50% of men will suffer from Male Pattern Baldness
Then instantly download our latest research jam-packed into an easy-to-read format, full of successful solutions that have been tried and tested. Select only those choices that fit into your own hectic lifestyle and budget.
What’s in it for me?
Inside this research collection, you will:
- Discover the reasons for hair loss
- Learn the three stages of hair growth
- Learn about the seven patterns of hair identified in the Norwood Scale
- Distinguish myths from reality about hair loss
- Learn about Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) syndrome and what it has to do with the prostate gland
- Learn healthy dietary solutions with regards to preventing hair loss
- Learn about which foods to avoid and limit the intake of for better hair management
- Discover nutritional remedies for hair loss prevention
- Save money and learn your own Massage and Aromatherapy techniques
- Learn what to use for help with seborrhea, eczema, psoriasis, or dandruff
- Learn which herbs are helpful with hair loss prevention
- Learn more about Aloe Vera and Henna and their effects on hair
- Learn good grooming and hair care habits
- Discover the best methods for cleaning your hair and scalp and if conditioners really should be used with shampoos.
- Learn about Black Hair Basics
- Learn about specific women’s hair loss issues
- Learn more about hair and scalp diseases
- Review the latest hair replacement and restoration techniques
- Check out prescription drug treatments
- Find out about over the counter treatments for hair loss prevention
- Use our handy resources for hair care and hair loss prevention