How to Recognize the Signs of Autism
Discover How to Recognize the Signs of Autism – as Well as Learn Breakthrough Strategies That Can Quickly & Easily Unleash the Maximum Potential of Someone Who Has Autism.
Here is just some of what you’ll learn:
- The three main signs of autism – and how to quickly and easily recognize each.
- The three broad categories of autism – and how to immediately tell in which category someone with autism belongs.
- The six most common autism treatments used today – plus, whether or not it is good to combine treatments.
- The positives and negatives of using Applied Behavioral Analysis to treat autism – and how to tell if your child is right for an ABA program.
- The history of autism – including when it was first discovered, initial treatments, myths surrounding the disorder and more.
- The five steps involved in a successful floor time program – if a program doesn’t include all five of these steps then it is definitely not right for your child.
- The effectiveness of the most common alternative autism treatments – plus, 14 things that you should always look for before selecting an alternative treatment program.
- The 5 most recent, most accepted theories about the cause of ASDs – this information may surprise you.
- Supplements that have been shown to benefit those with autism – and how to ensure your autistic child takes the supplements.
- How to plan for your autistic child’s transition to adulthood – including 13 questions you should ask yourself.
- How to ensure the safety of an autistic child – follow these 12 simple tips and your child’s safety is practically guaranteed.
- How to ensure the educational needs of your autistic child are being met – including seven questions that you should always ask your child’s school.
- How to deal with an autistic adolescent – follow these tips to safely navigate your way through this difficult time in anyone’s life.
- How to cope with the stress of raising an autistic child – this information will have you feeling better and more relaxed than you have in years.
- How to choose an ABA provider – including four things that you should always look for before deciding upon a provider.
- Common treatments for autism – and how to know if a treatment is right for your child or loved one.
- And much, much more!
- 6 tips for a successful supplementation program – these tips will help you cut costs and ensure that your child adjusts to the program quickly and easily.
- 28 additional signs of autism – you’ll know exactly what behaviors to look for when assessing your child or loved one.
- 18 questions you should always ask before submitting your child or loved one for a particular treatment – this information will help ensure your child receives the treatment that’s right for him or her.