How To Stop Hair Loss
The study of hair loss has been my life’s work spanning 25 years. The walls of my library are lined with so many research and hair health manuals that I had to put all but the best of them in storage.
I have studied just about everything related to hair health and hair loss that I can get my hands on. During this time I have seen more so-called breakthroughs and medical procedures (costing people thousands of dollars for worthless ongoing treatments) than I could care to count.
What most people don’t realize is that the pathology of hair loss is related to numerous conditions that often have little or nothing to do with hair growth or hair loss. In short, almost every system in the body can affect the health of your hair. Unfortunately many people today are lead to believe that drugs are the only available solution. That’s good for the Pharmaceutical companies. Yet most of the hair loss products marketed today do not address the fundamental and physiological factors of the hair loss problem.
During all this time of exhaustive research, I knew that the real answer to hair loss concerning the physiological chemistry of cause was being missed. Then almost by accident I came across unrelated but vital information, which when combined with my own years of research contained specific instruction necessary to balance the Internal/External and Cosmetic factors which cause hair loss and how to naturally regenerate hair growth and prevent further hair thinning and loss, while increasing overall health and well being.
It is safe to say, no one who has followed these simple step-by-step principals has done so in vain.
You Will Learn:
- Why hair loss is more prevalent in women in today’s society and how to stop female hair loss?
- What methods slow down the genetic hereditary predisposition to hair loss.
- The secret of the Hair Power Workout and Hair Power Diet as outlined in The Step-By-Step Hair Power Regimen™
- The five Internal/External and Cosmetic Factors, which cause hair loss/hair thinning, and how to achieve hair and scalp rejuvenation.
- The effects of stress – for instance, the correlation between high blood pressure, heart disease and hair loss, and how to reverse the trend.
- How to prevent and stop hair loss, and restore hair growth.
- How to not only revitalize and restore your hair but also greatly enhance and improve your overall health and longevity.
- How to achieve longevity of the hair cell and promote follicular growth.