Discover The Astonishing, Step-By-Step Secrets Of How You Can Easily Make And Twist 46 Balloon Animals and Others Beautiful Balloon Designs With Fun And Techniques Like A Professional-Guaranteed!
“I’ll Show You All My Balloon Twisting Secrets And How You Can Start Twisting Balloons Like A Professional From The Comfort Of Your Home Using My Time-Tested Techniques That Works Throughout The Whole World!”
It’s Fun, Simple and Really Rewarding!
Now balloon twisters can brilliantly color their world and entertain others. Balloon Twisting With Sam is a fun, informative video for any sculptor, whether novice or professional.
You’ll discover all kinds of exciting ways to learn the art of balloon twisting. From the most basic supplies, you’ll need, to the different kinds of balloon designs that you can choose from.
What Balloon Designs Would You Like To Twist?
Dog, Mouse, Giraffe, Squirrel, Rabbit, Elephant, Parrot, Swan, Two Love Birds, Teddy Bear, Cat, Dinosaur, Monkey, Horse, Butterfly, Fish, Sword 1, Sword 2, Helmet, Ray Gun, Heart In A Heart, Aeroplane, Turban, Dove, Boing Boing Flower, Six Petal Flower, Teddy Bear With Heart, Double Swan, Bracelet, Cutie Rabbit, Double Poodle In Heart, Panther, Mama Poodle, Harley Balloons, Crabby Crab, Tweety Bird, Ducky Duck, Pink Panther, Godzilla, Dino Hat, Crown, Star Hat, Braided Heart, Rabbit, Snowman, Rainbow Hat.
They’re All Here, Step-By-Step, In Balloon Twisting With Sam!
Everything is shown in simple terms. It’s easy to view, easy to understand and most importantly, easy to twist! Even children can easily twist many balloon designs after watching the video!
Here’s A List Of What This Amazing New Video Will Teach And Show You…
- You’ll learn the simplest techniques that will get you started right away.
- You will learn the very basic supplies you’ll need to get started so you don’t spend money on unnecessary tools.
- You will also learn lock twist/tight squeeze technique.
- Step-By-Step Video Guide of over 40 Simple and Beautiful Balloon Designs!
- Show you what is bee body balloon, smiley balloon, instant flower balloon and even a heart balloon that comes in different sizes, design, and wording too.
- Learn why it’s much easier, and safer, to use a hand pump compare to blowing up the balloon with your mouth.
- Learn how you can effectively tie a balloon (tying a balloon can be tricky).
- How you can use a marker pen to draw on balloons to create an even better design.
- How you can make a ball (baby balloon) inside a balloon.
- How this video will help you to avoid the common mistakes beginners make when starting to twist a balloon!
- How many types of balloons can be used to create balloon art?
- Find out how you can learn twist technique such as fold twist, loop twist, ear twist, apple or tulip twist and even split and pop twist.
- Discover what those important first steps are as I walk you through the process of getting started. You’ll learn exactly what to do first, second, third… and so on.
- Discover how many inches of the uninflated tail end of a balloon you should leave.
- Balloon Twisting With Sam