What Everybody Should Know About a Migraine: Prevention, Treatment, and Remedies
Prevention, Treatment, and Remedies.
You are sitting at your desk reading your email. Nothing particularly exciting or irritating turns up in your inbox. Or, maybe you are packing up the car for a family outing, looking forward to a fun filled Sunday afternoon.
Suddenly, and without warning, bright, jagged-edged lights appear in your line of vision. Closing your eyes you can see the outline of a pattern that stands out from the black background.
There’s no pain, yet, but you know it’s coming. Over the next few minutes or even hours, the image will slowly move across your field of vision until it disappears off the field. When it does, the excruciating pain strikes along with nausea and intense sensitivity to light.
If this sounds like you, it’s a good bet that you are one of the more than 28 million Americans who suffers from migraine headaches. In all probability, you are a woman because more women suffer from migraines than men.
The symptoms we mention are but a few more common pre-cursors to a full-blown migraine headache. Other people might experience a tingling in the leg or arm and some experience nausea so severe it leads to vomiting.
If you or a loved one to suffer from a migraine, here’s some important information:
Many times, patients do not realize they have migraine headaches. Physicians prescribe different OTC and sinus medications and antibiotics. Patients are not clear in expressing their discomfort while physicians do not give enough necessary importance to the prevalent symptoms.
However, a migraine is a life-threatening disease. It can lead to severe conditions like permanent visual loss, strokes, dental problems and even death.
Is there anything you can do?
Yes, there is. Luckily, you are reading this page. The Complete Guide to Migraine Headaches is a brilliant source of information for anyone who is experiencing migraine or needs more information about how to diagnose a migraine versus a plain old headache.
The Complete Guide to Migraine Headaches will guide you through the maze of information about migraines in an easy to read, down to earth roadmap about how to understand a migraine.
Not only will you learn what a migraine is and how to watch for the symptoms, you will also learn 10 tips about how to avoid a migraine as well as more than 18 treatments.
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Acupressure
- Take a look at a small selection of the treatment information that’s available:
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Massage Therapy
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Herbs
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Detoxification
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Acupuncture
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Exercise
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Biofeedback
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Vitamins and Supplements
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Homeopathy
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Craniosacral Therapy
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Energy Healing
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Cognitive Therapy
- Treating Migraine Headaches with Ayurveda
There is no need to continue suffering when relief is just a click away. Get the answers you need once and for all. Discover how to know if you suffer from this life-threatening disease.
Grab your copy today. .you’ll be glad you did!