A Beginners Guide to Fitness And Bodybuilding
Posted on: September 29, 2018 /
Here’s just a small sample of the fat loss questions answered in NoBull Bodybuilding…
- Why does your weight fluctuate so much on a day to day basis?
- Why do some people seem to stay lean without even trying?
- What is the best way to get rid of a beer gut?
- What is the best way to calculate your body fat percentage?
- What are the best abdominal exercises?
- Is it really impossible to spot reduce? What about the new topical fat loss agents?
- Is it ok to train your abs every day?
- Is core training just a fad or does it really work?
- How often should you weigh yourself and take measurements?
- How much weight should you lose and how do you know what is your ideal weight?
- How many calories should you eat to lose body fat?
- How do you get totally ripped abs, like Brad Pitt in Fight Club
- How do you get rid of stubborn fat on your abs?
- How do you get rid of cellulite?
- How do you get rid of butt and thigh fat?
- Can you lose weight just from lifting (no cardio)?
- Are sit-ups a good ab exercise or just a low back wrecker?
- Are low carb diets really the best way to get ripped?
- Are low carb diets dangerous?
Plus, You’ll Learn The Answers To These Questions:
- What time of day should you do your cardio?
- What should you eat before and after your cardio workout?
- What is the optimum “fat burning zone” for cardio to lose weight?
- What is the fastest way to increase your bench press?
- What is the best way to increase endurance and stamina?
- Should you switch the type of cardio you do every day?
- Should you do cardio right after weights or in a separate session?
- Should you do cardio on an empty stomach or will that make you lose muscle?
- Is swimming a good workout?
- Is jumping rope a good exercise for burning fat?
- Is it okay to do cardio before you lift?
- Is it necessary to do cardio or can you just lose fat with diet?
- Is high-intensity interval training (HIIT) really better than regular cardio?
- How many times a week should you do cardio to lose weight?
- How do you do cardio without losing muscle?
- Can you lose fat with walking or do you have to run?
- Can you get a cardio workout from weight training?
- The Beginners Guide to Fitness And Bodybuilding