Art Deco Decorating Ideas DECORATIVE DRAPERIES & UPHOLSTERY
Art Deco Decorating Ideas
DECORATIVE DRAPERIES & UPHOLSTERY is an answer to numerous requests, over a period of years, from home builders and interior decorators, for information and advice about color schemes, draperies, decorative furniture coverings and problems of interior decoration.
NOTE: This is a digital reproduction of Decorative Draperies & Upholstery, 1937 edition by Edward Thorne. 255 pages, including 64 Color Plates. The Bonus contains 34 pages including 17 pages of color illustrations.
- Theatre Curtains
- The Dining Room in the Home, Club, Hotel – Plates 30-39
- Study, Office, Lounge, Billiard Room – Plates 22-29
- Shop and Theatre – Plates 59-64
- Living Room, Library, Hall, Sun Room – Plates 1-21
- Kitchen and Bath Room – Plates 53-58
- Draperies Through The Ages
- Bed Room and Boudoir – Plates 40-52
Accordingly, Decorative Draperies & Upholstery offers solutions to familiar problems in decorative draping and upholstering, embodying complete color schemes and including many familiar decorative problems of background and furnishings.