Testing Electronic Components: How you can test electronic components like a professional?
Ask Yourself These Questions Do I Know What Is….
- Voltage regulator IC and how to test it on board with power “On”?
- Variable Resistor and How To Know If It Is Good Or Bad?
- The meaning of The Part Number Printed On The Body of Diode, Zener Diode, Bridge Rectifier, Transistor, SCR, TRIAC, Relay, Optoisolator, Crystal and etc?
- The Most Accurate Way To Test The Electronic Components Mentioned Above?
- Safety In Troubleshooting Electronic Equipment?
- A resistor and How To Calculate The Four And Five Color Bands Resistor?
- Open Circuit Or High Ohm In Resistor?
- Continuity and How To Check Current And Resistance?
- Cold Ground And Hot Ground?
- Capacitor coding and How to Easily Calculate The Capacitance Value?
- Capacitor and The Right Way To Discharge It?
- Capacitor Breakdown When Under Full Load And The Secret Way To Accurately Test It?
- Analogue and Digital Multimeter and How To Use Them Like A Professional?
- AC and DC voltage and How To Test It?
If You Can’t Answered Even Just a Few Of The Above Questions, I Guess You Will Have Problems In Troubleshooting And Repairing Electronic Equipment!
Here Is What You Get From The Testing Electronic Components eBook:
- You Will Learn How to Use Analogue and Digital Multimeters to Perform Voltage, Current, Resistance and Continuity Testing.
- How to use your Analogue And Digital Meter to Test Electronic Components
- Easy To Follow Step By Step Instructions. So Simple, Anyone Can Follow Along. (167 pages)!
- Cover the electronic components like Fuse, Resistor, Capacitor (non-polar and electrolytic), LED, Diode, Schottky Diode, Zener Diode, Bridge Rectifier, Coils/Inductor, Crystal, Switches, Transformer (Linear and Switch Mode), Voltage Regulator IC, Bipolar Transistor, Field Effect Transistor (FET), Darlington Transistor, Horizontal Output Transistor, Optoisolator IC, Relay, Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) and Triac.
- Complete Full-Colour Photos (about 190 + photos) To Go Along With The Instructions. This Removes All The Guesswork!
It covers everything you need to know about getting started in measuring electronic components … as soon as TODAY! provided you have the Multimeter and Electronic Components with you!
- What type of contact cleaner I use to service variable resistors
- How you can easily read and calculate the resistor and capacitor coding
- How to read zener diodes and transistors part number
- Find out which meter I use to test capacitor that breaks down when under load
- Discover the right way to discharge capacitors