The Truth About Building Muscle
Body Transformation Blueprint is a 250 page, instantly downloadable ebook that contains in-depth information on literally every single muscle-building topic you will ever need to know about. Learn the honest truth about the basic bodybuilding principles proven to pack on lean muscle mass as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Why the single most important factor for gaining muscle is increasing your strength. You absolutely will not make any appreciable gains in muscle size if you do not put 100% of your focus on moving more weight for more repetitions. Learn how to gain strength as fast as you possibly can.
- Why most people prevent their bodies from growing by training way too often and with far more sets than they really need to. Overtraining is your number one enemy in the gym!
- Step-by-step instructions on how to perform all of your exercises with proper form and technique. Complete with a full description and picture so that you can maximize the effectiveness of each lift and prevent yourself from getting hurt. (bonus feature)
- Ideal workout duration that will stop your body from secreting harmful catabolic hormones. These hormones will literally eat up and devour your lean muscle mass if you don’t know how to control them.
- How to structure the most effective weight-lifting routines possible by spending no more than 2 hours and 45 minutes hours in the gym per week. If you want to maximize your muscle gains you should NOT spend excessive periods of time in the gym.
- How to dramatically increase your strength and prevent injuries by performing a proper 5 x 5 weight-acclimation warm-up. Most people are dead-wrong in the way they warm-up before working out.
- How to dramatically increase your muscle mass and strength in the shortest amount of time possible by focusing on one basic scientific law of muscle-growth. This basic principle is the absolute cornerstone of any effective muscle-building program.
- Exactly what amounts of protein, carbohydrates, fats, and water you must consume each day to maximize your ability to build muscle. Nutrition is just as important as what you accomplish in the gym. If you don’t eat properly you can kiss your muscle gains goodbye.
- Exactly how many sets and reps to perform for each specific exercise. Most people severely limit their muscle and strength gains by using the wrong rep ranges and workout volume.
And much, much more!